Allah is with me.

by - October 04, 2014

Bismilahirahmanirahim.


Assalamualaikum wbt guys! 

First of all, I would like to wish Salam Aidiladha to all Muslims in the world. May He grants my prayer to perform Hajj one day, in shaa Allah amin.

I wasn't really in good mood these days, I don't even know why. And again, I blamed myself for everything that happened. I expected too much that led me to a disappointment. Where did I go wrong? Tonight was one of the dark days in my life. I am scared of losing someone that I loved sigh. A good friend of mine told me that I needed to be patient and controlled my emotions well. I guess I am a failure when it comes to that. 

What has gotten into me? Why do I always paranoid over little things? Pity yourself, Sarah. I don't even know who am I to them anymore, I just pray that I won't be forgotten hm. Ok stop I need to stay positive but, it didn't last long cause negativity thoughts won. I can't imagine how do I live without my senior, my abe ldp next year. His words and advises are one of the reasons why I am still in TGB. He made me realised something that I didn't see, and surely great to be reunited with him in here. Alhamdulillah. Wishing the best for you, abe! 😊

A sorry would make everything back to normal? I hope so. I tried my best and didn't want to end this way. They were there through my ups and downs. And that, a good friend of mine told me & opened my eyes to see a good side of why things happened. Thank you for always never let me down and be with me till you know I am okay! (you-know-who-you-are) How lucky I am to have you in my life, I know I can really, really rely on you, brother. Thank you again! 😊

Ya Allah, I couldn't ask more from You. I am thankful with everything you've given to me since I was born. I know everything happens for a reason, do show me why things turn up this way. Someone told me  that one day I will know why I was placed in TGB. Furthermore, he said, Allah's plans are always the best so have faith. Look like I have found a good imam in the making ay? I thank Allah SWT that you are my best friend ceh, I pray the best for you.

Till we meet again, In shaa Allah :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments