It just happened

by - October 03, 2014

Assalamualaikum wbt,


Have you ever experienced that one-kind-feeling you get when you actually trust your good friends? I am now. When I got no one to put me up in TGB, Allah sent me these two young people with beautiful souls. I don't even know how it happened, all I realised was it just did. I'd never thought they would mean something to me. I didn't get so close to them until now, they obviously part of my life. If you guys read this (you know who you are), FOREVER NOT EASY for me being so sweet & nice, but here you go.

This is so weird because we just knew & met for the past few months but it seem we have known for so long ewah. I could say, that they are one of the reasons why I keep holding on, and to never give up. They are slightly one of my strengths to continue what I've started. I am grateful with what I have now, especially good friends around me who never fail to make me feel being accepted in a new huge family. Thank you for always be with me, throughout the rough times (lol is there even any?) Sometimes I wish we will have more family time together at school, yet I am still thankful that we actually have the strong family bond even when we don't see each other.

I am lucky enough for everything. Thank you for never give up with my annoyingness, whom I am sure you guys are. When someone asked me, how did we get so close? I couldn't answer the ques, I am still wondering how it happened tho. How? With everything that I have now, I won't regret of knowing you guys. Remember that we always have each other back & thank you for always put me up when I feel like there's no hope left for myself. I would love to see our friendship lasts till we grow older & when we have our own kids, we still have for each other

I might think that you guys were just good friends of mine but I was wrong. To be cared by my girls are normal, and of course they do. But when you guys care about me, it literally touched my heart. How can I not notice that some people are always there for me, but it's just me don't see it. I would cheerish every moments I have with you guys, and thank you for accepting me as a little sister. I pray that the both of you will get someone who can take care of you really well, because good people deserve good ones :)

They are more, and a lot to share but I am lazy now. Bed seems more sexier than the stories that I want to blog. Hope you enjoy and thank you for being such amazing friends. #togetherwestand

You May Also Like

0 comments