Good life, something that I am looking for.

by - October 02, 2014

Bismillahirahmanirahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wihabaraktuh to my dearest friends, 

2014 has been good, I guess. I am about to end my honeymoon-year soon, and back to the reality of life, SPM 2015 candidate. The first time I knew I got accepted in TGB, I realised that I had to sacrifice to be far away from my family & my two golden years in SAB. I thought my life would be better but it didn't. At first, I hated & blamed myself why did I even decide to move? But a friend of mine told me that I am special and the chosen one, and Allah wanted me to be in there. Because there's must be the MAIN  REASON why I was placed in a good school.

The first SEM was literally absurd, I couldn't accept why I am in that school? Everything didn't seem right, and all I did was comparing my previous school with TGB, how foolish I could be back then. 2 weeks of school break was finally arrived & I had very good time with my loved ones. And, I vowed to myself that I am going to be even stronger in TGB, and everything just gonna be fine if I wanted it to be so. Another good guy friend of mine told me that I needed to look for something that would make me love TGB so I could spend my high school life with no regrets. 

Alhamdulillah, I found one. Second SEM being so well and it's good that I can make more friends and get to know my batch mates even more. I am thankful that Allah has sent me two good friends with nice souls to me, they literally one of the reasons why I shouldn't move. As days pass by, my life getting busier than ever, this seems unreal but it's the fact. I had to face the sleepless nights & those countless sleeps during school time. I need to do something for myself, I don't want to waste my 2 years in a good school, Allah has eased my way and everything is up to me now. If I want to make my life in TGB a memorable one, then I have to think positively & to never look back.

Whatever it is, past is past. I have about 40 days or less left to end my form 4 days. It's good that I am slowly accepting the fact why am I here, but still I can't see why I am here yet. I really need to put my faith in Allah SWT and do the best that I can, and let Allah SWT does His job. I don't ever want to feel regret of being in here, I know my life will be better. That's it. I have something that not everyone has it, I should grab the chances that I have in TGB and create good memories as many as I can in the future so when I grow older, I could say that my high school life was a good one, and something that money can't buy it.

You May Also Like

0 comments