THE END OF F4'S LIFE

by - November 14, 2014

Bismillahirahmanirahim
Salam alayk my friends, so I am finally home!! Alhamdulillah. well that means I survived a year in TGB. Another a year to go. I can't believe yesterday was the last day of me being a form 4.

all I can say is, TGB a lil bit a part of my life now. I would thanks to everyone who deals with someone who is problematic like me throughout the year. in the other side, SAB still the best, of course. The day I enrolled in TGB, I never thought with whom I am going to end up clique with. lol it's been 255 days & I met so many people already. well I keep on complaining how bad my life in TGB, that made me missed the chances to create many good memories during my f4 days.

but then, I survived those sleepless nights. Those misunderstanding days with friends (which rarely happen in my life), depression of examinations, what's more? You name it. I have to say this, I miss maktab :< or maybe I miss those people whom I could go along with. Next year won't be the same. I will definitely miss my two brothers. Allah. Hope they are doing well for SPM, break a leg Aiman Syahmi & Qhamar the febelez :D

so many things happened within a month, those heartbroken days are counted as well ye. harhar I could laugh out loud to myself now for being over confident of not liking anyone in TGB & look now, I am stucked with someone with someone whom I never thought would end up make my heart beat so fast. ok so called cinta monyet but let it be. I am not into these love thing but I am so into imagining how my love story would be HAHA.

ok exam was idek how to express it but it went fine alhamdulillah. had to go through coffee nights just to get myself completely ready for upcoming papers. Hope I did great tho, In shaa Allah :) even if I don't, I don't have the reason to be angry with Allah SWT, maybe He wants me to work even harder. Add Maths was utter rubbish, I couldn't do well for it. Biology was okay as ever, blessed to have a great Bio teacher.

and EMC's 14/15 is part of my life now!! weehee we had to handle ECO which stands for English Community Outreach. IT WAS SO SO SO TIRING DAY! and I survived handling kids for 12 HOURS. I AM NOT JOKING. yet I had fun with them and the whole team. I reached that one point that I decided to only have 2 kids HAHAHA. ok wtv, glad to be back now ;) and I updated my ios8 for god sake finally, had to transfer those photos in laptop and left the ones that significant in my life in the phone. well I guess that's for now, :) X

You May Also Like

0 comments