Another year has gone.

by - October 03, 2014

Assalamualaikum wbt,

so basically today is my best friend's birthday, you are finally sixteen today! Planned to visit SAB but I didn't because my health still not in a stable condition. Don't ask me why I don't wish you and stuff because I would love to be the last one to wish you (please say I am sweet) You've been a great best friend  sister I meant, to me and the others. I am thankful that I got to know you & 2011 where it all started. We got even closer when we were in form 2, if you still remember tho.

Someone like you deserve the best in life, thank you for always be one of the reasons why I shouldn't look back. I miss you, babe. I miss every single moments that we used to have, that stupid lame jokes I always make & you be the one who laughs even when they are not even funny? As days pass by in my school, I am grateful that I used to be in SAB. Thank you for being right beside me whenever I need someone to talk to, I don't deserve to have a good friend like you, really.

Life was so much better & amazing when I was in SAB with you and the girls of course. I hope my 2 years in TGB will pay off and I can't wait to finish eveything soon, so I can go back to where I belong. I won't find anyone else like you in the world, if there's one it won't be the same. Last year, was one of the best years in my life, you sat beside me. I thank you for everything you taught me throughout the year. You had to deal with someone who was not really good in Mathematics, but you taught me till I understood whatever things I didn't understand. A person like you is so rare and I only found one in TGB.

so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARIFAH KHADIJAH SYED HARMAN SHAH. May Allah bless you always & showers you with happiness and endless love. Best of luck in the future, you will always have my back in every thing you do. Thank you for everything and mostly, I thank Allah SWT for sending someone precious in my life and that's you. We will have more selfies together and will stay with each other till Jannah, In Shaa Allah. These few years knowing you have been so good. I won't regret getting to know you.

yet, I am thakful that you would love to stay with me even though you know the bad sides of me. Thank you kak Pah! From the first day we met ewah cam love story je, it never crossed my mind that I actually met my best friend! I miss those moments during form 3 days, we used to share our breads and you brought your cekodok for almost everyday. wait, cekodok or whatever it was called. I am sure you will be a successful person one day. Stay pretty & cute in every single thing you do. Still hope you don't forget me. I pray that I will see you as a bussinesswoman in upcoming years as you wished to be one! Love you, sister. <3

  
I am sorry for this pic but I think we look cute together. Hope you have a great one, sister! #throwback 


Hope it's good enough for you to feel the loved.

You May Also Like

0 comments