Trip to KLCC

by - November 19, 2014

Assalamualaikum wbt!

so today, I went out with my friends, good friends I meant :) it was fun hehe, went to KLCC by train. While waiting for our train to KLCC, I told Farah "mesti lawak kalau jumpa Mirza and Hairul" then train arrived. The funniest part was by the time the train opened itself, then TARAAAA! it was them right in front of us. HAHAHAHAH imagine that people. I couldn't stop laughing all the way to KLCC. and worst part of today, we got lost. WHAT ON EARTH we went to Avenue K.

it was hilarious yet so lucky that Mirza and Hairul were there to guard us so well. Alhamdulillah. After we realised we were in the wrong place then we had to walk to KLCC ehekz. Felt so secure with the boys ay not until they actually left me and Farah behind. We headed for Petrosains and Aini and Ainul were there already.

Didn't really enjoy because idek why maybe I've grown up and science doesn't seem so much interesting to me. YET WHY DID I GO THERE AGAIN? Hah. On the positive side, I had fun and it was a memorable one hiks! still find my idea going to Zoo Negara is the best, ahh my girls better cuti cepat!! ok then after we went to Petrosains, we had our lunch and I bumped into Sarah Najihah. What a small world it is. Allahuakbar.

Then, Mirza and Hairul wanted to watch movie, so let them be because Mockingjay only will be released on tomorrow!! Frustrated but wtv Farah and I went to Kino and went crazy in it. We bought few stuff. It was almost 2 I guess so we went for our Zuhur prayers and back with Farah and I being so into Garrets! it's been awhile so I bought for the lil soldiers at home. (: and the best part always when people belanja you kan? so Mirza belanja me something from Candylicious yay for his kindness.

it was almost 330 or less, so the girls wanted to take photos somewhere with KLCC as the background. We walked to the fountain and took photos lol Mirza did the ask-for-random-person to take photos of us, IT WAS AWKWARD. we went home around 4 at it was a hard goodbye for me and Farah. but anyone who saw us being so over acting, we are truly sorry! but that's just how Farah and I rule hiks! Safely arrived home around 5pm if I wasn't mistaken. so the day went well with them. So I gotta shut the day off now. Salam.


You May Also Like

0 comments