Ramadhan Kareem Part III : 10 Malam Terakhir

by - May 27, 2019


Assalamualaikum everyone! I can't believe we have entered the last ten days of Ramadhan, which also means this is my final post for my Ramadhan Kareem Series. It feels like yesterday I posted, Ramadhan Daily Cheklist

This Ramadhan has been so beautiful yet the quickest one I've ever experienced. We have been through the past 21 days constantly worship Allah SWT, now it's time to level up and speed-up our deeds in shaa Allah. There are not much I would like to write or share, but in a nutshell, I would say that I do better compared to previous Ramadhan Alhamdulillah. Consistency is the key!


I may not be the best person in sharing some tips but below are what I would practice in the last ten days of Ramadhan:

1. Solat taubat before going to sleep

For someone who isn't constantly able to wake up for Tahajjud, this I would do. Before I go to sleep, I would perform solat Taubat, just in case if Lailatul Qadar lies on that night, with the biggest hope, forgive all my sins, Ya Rabb Aamiin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

Dosa setiap orang yang menghidupkan malam "Lailatul Qadar" akan diampunkan oleh Allah.

Dari Abu Hurairah, Rasulullah SAW bersabda:

مَنْ قَامَ لَيْلَةَ الْقَدْرِ إِيمَانًا وَاحْتِسَابًا غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ
“Sesiapa melaksanakan solat pada malam lailatul qadar kerana iman dan mengharap pahala dari Allah, maka dosa-dosanya yang telah lalu akan diampunkan.”
(Hadis Riwayat Bukhari r.a.)

2. More time with al-Quran

If we spend reciting al-Quran for 15 mins after we perform our prayers for the past 21 days, now it's the time to make it one hour or more after every prayer. 

I am just so lucky that I am on my mid-semester break already that I don't have to be engaged with anything else, at least for now. Therefore, I need to use the time wisely in shaa Allah.

3. Put RM1/RM5 in moneybox before going to sleep

This is what I was taught for years, and this time around, I prepared my own moneybox. Before we go to sleep, my parents would ask us to put RM1 inside our Tabung Subuh then my dad would put the money inside tabung surau on the next morning. 

Tips: Letak duit dalam tabung masjid/surau pada malam hari ganjil.

4. Make lots of dua


 Recite this as many as you can every day. As for me, I would recite more than ten times after I perform my prayers because I know, I am in need of His forgiveness and mercy.

When I say make lots of doa, I really mean it guys. Doa la apa pun, mintak la apa pun dekat Allah SWT sebab Dia pasti bagi. If possible, specifickan lagi doa, perbanyakkan lagi doa before nak berbuka in shaa Allah.

5. Zikir and selawat

Perbanyakkan istighfar agar Allah SWT ampunkan segala dosa-dosa kita dan selawat sebanyak mungkin. Buat lah masa untuk semua ini, sebab mungkin ini Ramadhan yang terakhir buat kita, maka lakukan sebaik mungkin.



It’s okay if the last 21 days was plain, and inconsistent, make use the last ten days of Ramadhan to worship Allah SWT. Who knows, mungkin kita antara yang dipilih Allah SWT untuk memperolehi, Malam Lailatul Qadar in shaa Allah Aaamiiin.

I don't dare to write something that I wouldn't do, I hope this helps a little bit. Every little effort counts!

Thank you ya Allah for letting myself to experience another Ramadhan. Semoga Ramadhan kali ini adalah Ramadhan yang terbaik yang pernah kita lalui. Semoga kita semua akan jadi lebih baik dari sebelumnya dan termasuk dalam golongan yang mendapat keampunan dan rahmatNya Aaamiin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. miss reading your writing. semoga cepat update ye sarah

    ReplyDelete