PEWARIS MUDA KEBANGSAAN 2018

by - December 18, 2018

Assalamualaikum wbt, it's been awhile, way too long since my last post. How's everything going fellas? Alhamdulillah 14 weeks down, the last few weeks were crazy and hectic. I wasn't even sure if I actually showered using soap or not. So many things needed to be completed in SO. LITTLE. TIME.

Anyway, I am on my study week leave, and I decided to have some me time, rejuvenates myself, and do what I love doing before I start study again for finals. Phew, SEMESTER 5. #enroutetoANC

It feels surreal that I am almost done, and I am having sort of mixed feelings lately. Semester 5 has been the toughest and it would remain as one! However, there are so many events and things I got to tick off this semester, and able to get out of my own comfort zone.

Without further due, I am here to share about my experience during Program Pewaris Muda Peringkat Kebangsaan 2018 that I joined, a month ago. I received a lot of questions on how did I get chosen, when did they choose and etc. Truth to be told, I volunteered. It all started when Zafirah and Solihin asked us, if we wanted to join this keluarga angkat thingy that would be held somewhere during mid-sem. They even mentioned that I never experienced something like this so why not? Yea, you are right, mid-sem holidays gone.

Just. Like. That.

Without thinking twice, I gave my name to them. So, geng Bali Mari pun join la program ni. It was held in Parit Bugis, Muar for 4D3N. Basically I only had 4 nights with my family before I went back to Segamat on Tuesday. #goodbyemidsembreak

As soon as we arrived, I swear to God, I wanted to go back. Sempat tak eh nak patah balik? Not because the ambiance itself, but I was scared that we were going to mingle with participants around Malaysia. no one told me it wasn't going to be UiTM Segamat students only. I thought I just got scammed by my own friends.

Brb cari bas balik KL.


Team UiTM Segamat sebelum berangkat.

We were split into our keluarga angkat alongside with participants whom I never known. Thankfully I was placed with Weena. MasyaAllah gembira bersyukurnya saya. Then we took our bags  luggage and were brought to our foster mother's house whom we called, mak.

I met Dila and Timah for the first time which also means to more new friends. Aku punya excited tu sampai naik motor pun buat story ok. We clicked, yang macam semudah itu sahaja. Sampai je petang tu, letak luggage memasing pastu terus bergambar.

DEFINITELY SARAH HANNANI. NOT SURPRISED.


               
Gambar yang masuk dalam instagram Jabatan Penerangan Johor.
   

 

At the moment, group WhatsApp Bali Mari kecoh la rumah semua macam mana & all. Su jiran depan rumah (ingatkan depan rumah yang ala boleh lintas sesuka hati tapi we were wrong, jalan besar yang memisahkan) pastu waktu group tu kemain bising, Weena and I no longer to be found because we were busy taking photos outside.

The first day was somehow plain and cliche just like any other programs. I slept inside the bus throughout the way cause, really, I didn't have mood anymore while the girls, Nazmi, Cob, Nas and Sol were playing Plato. #rechargingmyself


Then, I was placed into this crazy group mates of mine, called, Avengers. I wasn't in the same group with my friends. *my heart breaks into pieces*

Nightmare. 
Survival Skills Mode Automatic On.

Since it was first time, so everyone was obviously shy shy cat, and true colors haven't prevail..just yet. Everyone was behaving, except me! Duhh, don't act like you never know me. Senang jadi friendly ni, senang je get along dengan semua orang. EH? Basically, we had to introduce ourselves to our group mates, and created our own war cry. Pastu pulak, ada this one uncle sang this song yang my friends and I never heard before. So we looked at each other, and thought, why are we here again? Ironicnya, sekarang kalau pergi NR je mesti dengar lagu tu. #dead


PM18 Avengers. Time ni Bob tak terserlah lagi perangai kelakar dia hiks.

The first night ended with K.E and Syahrul teman us for awhile outside our house sambil lepak di buaian because Weena and I were too scared to get inside. Mak wasn't home yet, Dila and Timah went out with Abang Syafiq. Hence, that is where it all started for me and Syahrul #EH.

Joking. Obviously. 

Anyhow, the place was quite small to gather 200 people at one time. The weather was hot, and I was really confused, where was I actually. One minute I felt I was in Parit Bugis, two seconds after, I thought I was somewhere in Padang Pasir. Tapi malam sejuk gila, kalau malam hujan confirm bangun lambat esok tu. However, I had really good stay though, remind me of my great grandmother's house. Everyone there was super friendly and kami cukup makan. In fact, terlebih makan, asal break between activities je makan.

The second day was all about prepping ourselves untuk perasmian. Pagi tu, I video called Sujep, Zaf semua tapi dorang tak angkat sebab I wanted to ask if what I'm wearing tu tak over, ended up we video call-ed Sol, pastu the first thing he said, 
"Kau kenapa pakai macam tu setan" 

I was wearing cardigan...salahkah aku?

Then I asked, "ok aku tukar sekarang. So tukar seluar la kan (cause I was wearing my maroon trousers LOL) 

Then he said. "Tukar baju la gila"

Forever thankful that I did. 

Nothing much happened but I got to watch Barongan, a Javaneese Traditional dance. Scary sh*t, I swear. I just hope I would sleep soundly and peacefully that night. Alhamdulillah I did. Pastu, habis perasmian pulak, balik rumah mak, bergambar lagi. Selagi lighting tu on point, bergambar je. All thanks to Dila for lending us her iPhone.


Ikhsan daripada YB Solihin sebab sudi pinjamkan phone.

Barongan

Later on, we asked help from our jiran (Syahrul, K.E, Botak) to take our photos pastu kan...they never got skills, adik aku tangkap lagi ok rasanya.


Bersama mak.

Ni dorang tangkapkan. #noskill

Disebalik gambar ni, there was an incident happened which was stage tu tetiba roboh. You guys obviously ate a lot.

Malam tu, we had activity dekat masjid and makan nasi dalam talam. Kami berempat habis licin, sebab I was so famished (blame period) padahal semua kecik-kecik je tau. 


Kalau ada masa free je mesti I would video call my friends. The thing I hated about the program was time interval tu they didn't tell us what should we do right now, yang I swear rasa macam wasting time. Nevertheless, that was the only weakness that I found. I had fun most of the time.

Then we sat according to group once again to fill up the forms who gonna join for Sukan Rakyat on the next day. Group kita orang terlebih perform sebab dorang yang letak je nama semua without our consent..while other groups were still struggling untuk cari wakil kumpulan, Group Avengers menggunakan kuasa vito HAHA. Thus, group kita orang yang first hantar list name tu semua. They are all crazy I swear. If you were to ask me, how was everyone there, I would say,

"Takdir menemukan saya dengan orang-orang hebat disamping sifat yang kelakar yang masyaAllah why are you guys so funny"


Had to ss sebab ya Allah kelakar sangat. Sebelum pengsan sempat je screenshot kihkih.

We started with talk and sharing session by MCMC on the third day. *yawns* My housemates had nasi lemak for breakfast pastu dengan ceramah and the weather pulak teramat aman obviously good combination to sleep. Dia punya mengantuk tu macam I don't care anymore nak tidur je nasib baik ada Luqman (one of our group mates), kita orang membawang je banyak pastu tetiba I noticed his friend tengah catit nota.

I asked promptly, "Kau buat apa ni",
he replied, "Nanti nak ada kuiz kan kejap lagi"

KELAKAR. SUMPAH.

Because of him, our group was the first one who managed to answer the question pastu Isz dapat bag MCMC warna pink HAHA. On the third day, everyone got along pretty well already, semua terserlah sifat kelakar masing-masing. Sukan Rakyat was held after Solat Jumaat, and I joined most of them. Forever blaming Isz and Fayyad for writing down my name but in some way, we created bond without us realizing. In between games tu ada karaoke by participants, tetiba rasa macam dekat concert hm. Dari situlah tahu Razi ada bakat menyanyi.


Tengok muka Fayyadh.


Punca kekalahan group Avengers

Tengok lighting tu.

Bersama ketua saya, Isz. We both have the same traits. Perhaps he is my long lost twins.

We won two games which were Dadu Gergasi, (all thanks to kaki Isz yang panjang) and boling kelapa. It was tiring yet I had fun sebab lari dalam guni was the reason why my group lost sebab aku jalan.

There was this time yang Bob was about to finish the race waktu dia lompat dalam guni pastu dia almost terjatuh then terus all of us jatuh macam dominos sebab nak tolong Bob punya pasal. Thats when I knew, these people are not normal. Petang tu Dila, Weena and I decided to walk instead of going back by van. Menyempat la bergambar jugak sebab Golden Hours gittew. Tetiba rasa macam eh dekatnya rumah mak dengan tapak berkumpul.


bakal menantu mak awak (?)

Ni la Syahrul. Hello boyfriend. #mine

We had talk and sharing session by PU Rahmat on our 3rd night in Parit Bugis. His speech was simple yet meaningful that I still remember them. A night left before we all go back. A night left till mid-semester break finally over. Malam tu jugak cabut undi untuk bahagikan tugas gotong royong pada hari esok. Semua orang cuak sebab taknak gotong royong masjid & surau, including me. Waktu dorang cabut undi tu perasaan serupa menunggu keputusan peperiksaan.


Sesi ceramah daripada PU Rahmat

My group dapat Kembara Jalinan Kasih tapi according to Isz, it was Program Bersamamu. Kita orang dapat hampers sebab menang game petang tu then everyone decided untuk jadi bekalan makan pagi untuk esok harinya. Katanya. Acah sangat semua. 

Nazmi dan Bob. Sebelum bukak hamper.

Waktu ni Subhanallah kecoh gila semua orang. Ni kita orang suruh abang cameraman tangkapkan. Siap mintak candid pose. #demand #alwaysextra

I slept super late sebab Dila, Weena, Syahrul, K.E and I played Truth or Dare dekat luar rumah mak. Pastu tetiba Botak joined, who invited him #eh? Then he was the first one to sleep sebab terkodoi la petang tu sukaneka kan. It was really fun as we were able to know each other better, asked for opinions about our current situations and so on. Then, we decided to meet again in next 5 years because according to K.E, he wanted to see what I would be in the future. Honestly, we bonded really well and I hope our friendship doesn't end here.

All pumped up for last day! Kembara Jalinan Kasih ni tugas paling senang tetapi emosi kena kuat, aku rasa berpeluh pun tak sempat kot. Group kita orang gerak secara konvoi, media satu van, wakil Menteri satu kereta, kita orang punya group sampai dua van. Best sebab macam feeling Hari Raya gittew. 


Sebelum misi kemanusiaan dimulakan. I vividly remember, Bob said, "Nak suruh abang tu tangkap gmbr lagi sekali boleh tak? Yang acah candid pulak"

Then, we asked for another shot. Tapi, abang cameraman tu cakap,
"Kejap lagi kita lagi banyak bergambar. Jangan risau"

#dead.

We got the chance lalu kelapa sawit, bergambar la of course, pastu rumah terakhir kami pulak yang dijamu. There was this time yang abang cameraman ni suruh kita orang acah-acah jalan kan tapi they were walking fastly so abang tu cakap;

"Eh korang ni jangan laju sangat. Tak reti berlakon la korang ni"

SERIOUS TALK EH AKU GELAK MACAM APA LEPAS TU.


hasil lakonan hebat semua orang

I asked for abang cameraman to take MY photo, ended up gambar group. Tengok Isz tu.

Masuk resume. 


Fayyad and Isz told me; "Aku tengok muka kau tadi. Insaf sangat, Sarah"
How do I unfriend them?

Dah sampai rumah terakhir, makanan punya banyak macam di pagi Raya. Pastu abang cameraman tu cakap, "rumah last tkpe lama-lama. Jap lagi nak photoshoot lagi"

I told you all, program ni menemukan aku dengan orang-orang kelakar.


Rumah terakhir. I terlindung pulak sebab wak duduk depan I. Padahal I told him, "Wak halang saya."
obviously he didn't care, ayah angkat siapa ni?

Luqman tangkapkan. Persis YB Nurul Izzah kan? #eh
Hampir kena tinggal sebab nak gambar acah-acah gini.

I learned to always stay humble, be grateful sebab kalau kita rasa diri kita susah, ramai lagi yang susah. It opened my eyes yang all these days I was never grateful. I always asked for more that I never knew the meaning of thankful. #stopshopping #sellingallmyclothesnow

Majlis Penutupan ni ada YB Syed Saddiq, he is super fine I tell you. He isn't handsome but he is hot. Didn't get the chance to have selfie with him though. :/


Jadilah satu.


Bila cinta kau tak dibalas.


Terima kasih sudi menerima kami, mak. Terima kasih sebab menyajikan kami dengan breakfast yang enak-enak belaka. Rindu nak makan breakfast sesama sambil menonton Tanah Kubur di pagi hari. 

Our foster mothers are siblings hence making us as cousins. With jiran.

Few minutes before, I whatsApp-ed Sujep that abang Syafiq would be a lil bit late. Sebab kita orang nak bergambar dulu ekeke.

Bae.

sebab waktu awal kenal, muka kemain garang takut gegurl. Kan elok tu senyum hehehe.

Last photo before we all went back.

In a nutshell, I am grateful that I decided to join. It was boring at first and turned out to be one of the most memorable events I ever had. Penat tu memang penat tapi kenangan yang dicipta akan tersemat sampai bila-bila. Cuti memang habis, tapi bukan untuk benda yang sia-sia. I made a lot of new crazy friends whom I miss them now. I hope our paths will cross again one day, someday. Botak, Dila if you are reading this, bila nak lepak hah.

Gambar kami masuk paper.

Terima kasih Jabatan Penerangan Negeri Johor atas kesempatan ini. Terima kasih kerana memberi peluang untuk anak muda seperti saya mencungkil bakat terpendam dan memperoleh ahli keluarga yang baru. Terima kasih Homestay Parit Bugis, Muar sudi menerima kunjungan kami. Terima kasih buat sahabat-sahabat yang baru saya kenali dan amatlah besar harapan saya untuk melihat diantara kalian untuk meneraju tampuk kepimpinan negara kita pada masa akan datang. In shaa Allah.



Semoga takdir menemukan kita sekali lagi. Terima kasih untuk segala kenangan yang dicipta. #PM18


p/s: Buat adik-adikku yang berjaya menjadi MPP hasil daripada undian rakyat minggu lepas (Razi, Isz, Fayyadh and some others whom I am not really close with) Semoga menjadi seorang pemimpin yang berwibawa dan bertanggungjawab. Selamat untuk berbakti untuk semua. Fly high guys!

You May Also Like

0 comments