Interview at FireFly Headquarters

by - July 13, 2018

Assalamualaikum wbt everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I sat for my last paper on Thursday which also marks the end of Semester 4. I swear man, I cried a lot, and even fainted because my body had enough. The toughest semester so far, not sure if I was playing around the whole time or the subjects were being uncooperative throughout the whole semester. I totally forgot what it feels being smart, mind telling me again when was the last time I scored below 75?

ZAMAN SEKOLAH.

In all fairness, I obviously learned so many new things, developed new skills as well as enhancing my communication skills. I am glad it is all over at least for now. This sem break it's all about rejuvenating and more reading and please do not kacau me, let me watch The Royals, The Suits in peace, do suggest me any good English tv series ok! Not a heavy drama, romantic comedy preferably!

Germany didn't even make it to Knockout Stage, *face palm*. Got to see Reus played for World Cup. Finally he was able to play. He was always unlucky tak faham la aku. Draxler was super fine, Kroos always look good and the team was never the same without Klose, Lahm, Podolski and Schweinsteiger. I miss them, the the whole fans miss them. I fangirl-ed a lot, rather than focusing on the match. #girls, yes people, I made time to watch FIFA, I would study in the morning and malam je baru tak study. #priorities. 

I was the ketua projek for two different events this semester, the first one was for my club and another one for my course code. Barely alive because there were so many problems that I almost gave up. Luckily I managed to pull it through Alhamdulillah. Remember I posted about going to FireFly HQ with my friends a.k.a my group members?

I believe I owe you guys a story, it was definitely an amazing experience that worth to share.

It is a long story but let's make it short, one of the Executives responded to our interview request email. Peah told us promptly after we went out from hall since we had test that day and,

she told us the interview would be 
on the next day..

It was around 4 in the evening already so we rushed back to our hostels and packed our stuff.
I would be lying if I wasn't excited sebab it reminded me to the Ipoh trip which I had last year. That #triplayanSarah is about to turn one. Time flies.


Selfie while waiting for Peah and Lala, before Am sent us to terminal. Bus was at 6:30 pm, time ni 6:10 pm pun tak gerak lagi. 

Then we off to KL by bus, KKKL of course. Pilihan no satu semua orang. I gave my mother a call while I was in the bus, and asked her to book a hotel room for five of us. #demand #sangathighclass. Since the interview would be before lunch hour, hence we thought it's better to stay nearby je la kan, save time gitu.

Always and always tell your parents where are you going and who are you going out with, so that Allah SWT will always protect us from any harms or injuries. It is very important for us to keep them updated with whatever we are up to. I am that type yang apa-apa je mesti kena inform parents, I even told them if I skipped class ke apa. Nanti takde la minta ampun maaf banyak sangat time Raya, sebab basically they know everything, baik ke jahat I would tell them HAHAHA.
Mestilah kena marah tapi I won't feel guilty for lying or not telling hehe.

We safely arrived at TBS around 9 something. Called some of my friends, asking them if they were nice enough to send us all 5 girls to Damansara. The interview would be at the HQ located in Citta Mall. I never heard of that mall before..mybe I was living in a cage all these while?

John, if you are reading this, THANK YOU FOR SENDING US TO DAMANSARA. Pastu mestilah I membawang dengan dia. John drove us to Damansara and since everyone was hungry so we stopped at Mc Donald's before checked in. It was already around one in the morning and everyone was half dead. 


Was I excited for the interview? Definitely!


Since our hotel was quite near to Citta Mall, we checked out a bit late. Tapi takde la lambat mana pun sebab sempat la makan Boat Noodle dengan dorang. Rasa macam weh bestnya girls trip. Ha ah ye girls trip sangat dengan memasing bawak bag packnya, macam budak sekolah tau tak.

Since I am a morning person, I was the first one to wake up. I only had like 3 or 2 hours of sleep? Pastu WiFi laju so I tengok The Royals. Someone please tell me that The Royals wasn't the reason why I freaking screwed up most of my test papers. Boleh la kot berhenti belajar, practice jadi calon orang rumah HAHA ok tak kelakar nak study nak study.

Macam biasa, iPhone paling canggih, itu jadi mangsa untuk tangkap gambar so in this case, mestilah Peah. Dia baru tukar phone kot, pastu mestilah I jahannam kan sampai fuyoo semua gambar instagram potrait je but I archived most of them dah sebab the lesser the photos, the better. Here are some of the photos I took for my friends, 



one with this girl whom we tegur-ed dekat tangga on first day of class in Segamat. Lepastu terus macam dah lama kenal hahahaha major love for this girl.



Wanita paling bahagia.



Kita orang berebut nak adik Weena, madu I ni but Weena will choose me sebab I kan best friend dia HAHA sorry Lala.



Ketua Komander KEMBARA hehe love to tease her! Korang jangan suruh dia tangkapkan gambar kalau tak nak rasa diri tu tetiba tak cantik.

Gambar Peah je takde sebab dia tak airdrop gambar dia dekat kita. 

Menyempat la nak tangkap gambar tu kat memana kan, ni tengah tunggu uber ni. 


Gedik kan? Itu biasa. Ni school bag my dad bought for me waktu form 5. This bag sangat sentimental sebab I never planned to buy a new one masa tu since I already have a lot of bags. But my dad insisted for me to choose so hah grab je memana dekat Reebok tu!

I had my first time working with Peah this semester, mind you that she is also a perfectionist. We might not really have so many things in common but in someways, we actually think alike on certain elements. Oh yes of course she is 10 times better than me. #PeahTheLadyBoss



Before the interview. While waiting for Miss Izra.

Miss Izra, the one who helped us a lot in completing our assignment. She is the definition of beauty with brain. I love her English so much. Let me share a bit what I gained throughout the interview, ni pasal FireFly la.



Ms Izra Azliana

This orange company is the cheapest airlines which offers domestic flights, mainly. It goes internationally tapi itu pun yang near by je sebab these airlines are made specifically for short distances je. If you want to go to Bangkok, you need to depart from Penang. FireFly only flying from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport as we all know. Firefly ni more to play safe la kiranya.

She faced sort of similar situations with me sebab we both had to do something that we didn't want. She told us that even though we didn't get what we always wanted but if you have faith and believe that one day you'll achieve, somehow God will lead you to it. It just matter of time, sooner or later if He says Yes, whatever you wished for, will be granted.

Miss Izra also emphasized that we should believe in rezeki comes from Allah SWT in so many terms. Soo Ewe Jin once wrote in Sunday Starters, "Blessings are not only come in terms of money and resources" which is true! To be surrounded with good friends, and to be physically and mentally healthy are also blessings. Maybe we should stop complaining and start to be thankful for everything that happens, #notetoself.


            



Mirror selfie inside where the interview took place. Kalau dalam cerita Drama Awan Dania, (if you can recall, kan dorang ada class ke apa semua tu, itulah biliknya) always a fan of Scha Alyahya! 



Muka lepas dah habis dapat details for assignment.


 

Ni bergambar waktu trip TPT pergi Subang Airport.



Ni lepas group presentation. I had fun working with you girls!

Kalau dalam Organizational Behavior, motivation is a part of nature of people. What drives us to do 
something relates with reasons behind it. As for me, even though business was not my first choice, and 360 degree opposite with what I always wished for back then, like it or not I need to perform well.

Don't make me start with the why I am very determinate to succeed ok, pergi la scroll posts yang 2 tahun lepas.

Recently, I keep on telling myself that I am very proud of myself. #selfabsorbed, not to brag, but I forgot to give myself credits that I have come this far and I swear it was never easy. Nobody said it was easy though but I told myself, nothing worth having comes easy. 

I have one more semester to go before I am able to call it's a wrap for good. Please make doa for my friends and I ok. Kalau boleh doakan jugak tahun depan dah berdua la hahaha. I guess it's gonna be awhile for my next post..kot. Till then, goodbye.

You May Also Like

0 comments