How to make decisions in life?

by - January 28, 2018

Assalamualaikum everyone. How's everyone doing? I miss blogging so much, and I am here again. Anyway, I am finally over with my finals lebih kurang a week ago. Alhamdulillah, which means two more semesters to go! A year left till I am done with my diploma in shaa Allah. 

Wow. A year. The feels man. I can't believe I have come this far, as in, half way done doing something that I do not really love. 
Let's proceed with post-semester3-life. By far, semester 3 was the toughest semester. The fact that semester 4 is going even tougher kills me slowly. Dying inside. 6 papers next sem. Gotta brace myself for another hectic semester.

I had my first time registering myself at penawar, I encountered high fever a night before test  QMT and it was awful that I had to go back, hence I sat for the test 5 days after. I had to stay up until 5 in the morning making a stupid mascot which I swear it was the horrible phase ever. Too many ugly events happened but none of them managed to bring my spirit down..yet.

Duhh I was obviously lying. I had number of mental breakdowns this semester, and I am even surprised that I survived.

My former classmates went to Rembau which left me and Weena the only students from JBM1112C. Then, we moved into a new class, also equivalent to new classmates. It was awkward at first but we got along pretty well in the end. Even though my new classmates gave me so much pressure, they drive me to always study and they managed to make me feel stupid. 

Give them a round of applause.

There were days I started to think was I getting stupid, or they were really smart? What do you think? I wouldn't choose any of them. Because, I am smart *blows nails* 
HAHAHHAA #pujidirisendiri

Bukannya I am being cocky but guys, everyone is smart, semua setaraf je what makes us difference to one another is either you really want it or you take it for granted. Betul tak? Kalau tak betul pun cakap betul. Nah below are some of photos sepanjang semester 3, of course you won't post the ugly sides of you on social medias kan? Sebab tu semua gambar lawa je kahkah:


Top 4 checked. Number 1 in my batch checked. Alhamdulillah.


 
it's a wrap for APM. Goodbye for good.


     
Dinner APM bersama K.Kom. Dia ni biggest fans I tau. Thank you sebab bagi nota Marketing waktu sem 2. Even if I don't like Komander, but we are friends outside APM. :') anyway, I know we have to deal with annoying people macam komander-komander ni hah tapi trust me, they are doing their jobs. Respect needs to be earned, you respect others first and you'll get respected. Ingat sampai mati ye anak-anak.


   
My #ootn for APM Dinner. 


 
Malam tu tidur sekadar nak tunggu azan Subuh je tau. My Queen Bee Team.


 
Cantikkan Jihah? Ni K.Kom Kembara.


Waktu pergi Ledang dengan mereka-mereka ini. Dan buat julung kalinya, saya dipisahkan daripada rakan-rakan baik saya. Tapi sebab I kan friendly, campak memana pun masih boleh buat kawan HAAHHAHAHAHA betul kan.


 
Bergambar kenangan bersama Tuan Rektor Solihin Yasin. Ni groupmates saya. Crackheads. Gila dorang ni sumpah.


Abaikan baju tu sebab kain dia jenis cepat kedut. Kalau makin nak habis diploma, dia akan lebih rajin untuk bergaya sebab tak guna tudung prep pun throughout 6 months!

OK TIPU JE.


 
waktu last paper hari tu. I pakai tudung prep sepanjang finals je sebab mudah dan selesa. What I have learned, jangan pernah tipu waktu jawab quiz ke assignment ke. Yang penting susah mana pun, jujur dan ikhlas sebab or else, you'll end up TAK BOLEH JAWAB dalam hall. Allah dah tarik nikmat untuk hafal dengan senang dan jawab dengan mudah. Lesson learnt.


 
Syaz yang kelakar gila OMG I love her.


I would sum up that 2017 was one of the best years, I got to meet Bryan Lomas, had my first trip with friends, so many first times in a year! And also, Fattah Amin broke my heart but deep inside I am very happy for him. I've been liking him since 2012 okay, #truelove, since zaman dia dengan Fitrie Quraisha lagi tau omg I am such a fan! He once commented on my photo too. That was 3 years ago. 

Moving on to my another 2018 Resolution is to start looking for my soulmate. Since I am twenty this year, I think it is about time to start looking for someone. I am that type of person who rarely talks about boyfriend, so when I say this, I really mean it lol. Someone please screenshot this and send to Khai Bahar okay? I just freaking knew this Khai Bahar guy is so handsome padahal I've been listening to his songs, tipu je. Tak minat sangat. Just because hari tu keluar video dia kat explore, and I was very surprised to know itulah Khai Bahar. Sebab all these days, I ingat dia biasa-biasa sahaja. To make it short, if you ever think that I am the one, jangan lupa approach I okay? #notdesperate but who knows, you might be the one ceh over. ok bye. 

anyway, Shane Filan is coming and I am not going because my parents will never allow me to go to any concerts. Daripada concert Noah hari tu, concert Afgan & Ungu sampai ke Shane Filan ye takkan dapat dan sampai bila-bila pun takkan dapat. #sissedih

So if you are going to Shane Filan's Concert this 6th Feb, please enjoy the concert for meh. Dahlah suara dia ya ampun sedap sangat. Kalau dengar live lagi la ya tuhan. Siapa dekat sini yang selalu dengar video dia nyanyi live, raise your hand sebab kita gang. Bukan Shane Filan je, Noah punya pun and Ungu punya pun. #biggestfans

 Also, I already started contemplating what I would like to pursue for my degree because my dad asked me if I wanted to start all over again for BENL, or continue taking course under Faculty of BM. Decisions. Decisions.

To be honest, I hate to decide because I don't know how to decide. I am fickle-minded person, I can change my decisions in split seconds, unless if I am really sure with my own opinions. Too bad I depend on others' opinions most of the time. This gotta be one of my New Year's Resolutions, to be able decide confidently. I believe our experiences in life are the major indicators that drive us to settle issues, to choose and to conclude. Do you agree with me?

However, what if you are naive, novice? Would you still have the guts to make up your mind, well this is the time when we really need to trust ourselves. Do you think so? I have realized that it is always okay to fall once in awhile, therefore there will always a room, space for us to improve ourselves. We decide because we know that we are capable of doing so even if it seems very unreachable. 

Why do I sound very motivational, omg padahal I wanted you guys to share with me how you decide confidently. D
o share with me please! Tak kisah la BM ke English, share kat ig through dm pun boleh. I really need them.

You May Also Like

1 comments