KL 2017

by - September 05, 2017


if you followed me on Instagram, most probably you know where I had been spending most of my time, so tadaa;

Bukit Jalil

and Bukit Jalil was my second home during Sea Games 2017.

The reason why I didn't apply being a volunteer because my dad told me macam tak worth it la, so I didn't. and I am more than glad that I didn't. not gonna touch about this, I have my own opinions and whatever my reasons are, I personally respect and salute to all volunteers out there, it wasn't easy, dengan penatnya and panasnya dan apa-apa lah.

The main reason I went to Bukit Jalil pun sebab nak cari Bryan Lomas HAHAHA. Tapi sambil mencari-cari, terjumpa pulak yang lain. Basically trip ni legit a serious mission. I met Bryan once ke twice tak silap, tapi tu back in 2011. Itu pun time I was having swimming lesson while he and the others ada diving training dekat Cheras.

marilah sister share sikit apa sepanjang mission ini berlangsung. Adakah mission ini berjaya?


Leong Mun Yee.

time ni kelakar sangat sebab dah perasan dia dari jauh pastu terus I went to her and asked, "you Mun Yee kan?" and she said, "A'ah yes" 

pastu sister terus fangirl depan dia LOLOL takleh control. Terkenang tau dulu add dia kat FB, zaman tu 2010, yang zaman CWG 2010, AG 2010, semua in a year maigod old days :') she's 32 now, tapi still so cantik and so good that I managed to take photos with this one! 



oh hey look! siapa dorang ni oops.

ok ni paling kelakar, kita orang cam so random je tangkap gmbr dngn dorang padahal tak kenal pun. Pastu, dah habis tngkp gmbr, I asked them, "korang main apa?" then, one of them cam awkwardly said, "olahraga" HAHHAHAH. Tak dapat Prince Mateen, dapat tangkap gambar dengan dorang also can la. Balik tu je, I terus searched their names and all. Pastu on Friday, I came to support them pastu kena bash with my friends. Hope they are doing well. :')



wearing as simple as I could. #ootd Day 1.



since I don't post any of my selfies on Instagram so nah satu.



with a very good friend of mine, Najwa! She is still the same, so so hillarious! It was good to see her. My geng pengawas ok. Rindu SAB. Pastu, geng nyanyi Beribu Sesalan jugak lol.



datang sini waktu game Badminton tak start pun lagi sampai la hari terakhir acara ini berlangsung. Jonanthan Cristie looks even better in real life tau but didn't get the chance to take photo with him. Big sigh. #suchafan #supportJonathanCristie



Khoo Cai Lin

with the legend, Khoo Cai Lin OMG, couldn't control my excited-ness! because. it's. her. Tp she's everywhere around Bukit Jalil pun, and so glad that I bumped into her. When I started swimming kiranya dah reti swimming semua, I wanted to be like her sebab she's good. Tapi cita-cita dan berangan berpisah tiada maka berlalulah ia dibawa pergi.



atlet Squash negara, so so good that I got to see her! I miss her already and it sucks. Venue Squash was my choice to perform my solat and all, sebab surau dia for me convenience pastu sempat la nak usha Ryan tapi tu la malu sangat nak tangkap gmbr sebab tak minat pun dia. In fact baru je tahu kewujudan dia so cam I didn't want to look fake hence huhu je la jugak.



They were rushing this time, pastu Yana tolong cakapkan. Kalau tak kenal, sister tak tahu la nak cakap apa, with Vivian Hoo. 



Mungkin dengan bergambar boleh dipanggil masuk untuk skuad Badminton Negara HAHAH bye.



Ooi Tze Liang

posted this photo on my Instagram, with the famous Ooi Tze Liang. ok cerita dia, I have known this one since 8 years ago, zaman Sea Games 2009 lagi. But he wasn't as good as today of course. I saw he was cycling the day before, so tell me how do I stopped him kan? Looking all selekeh but whatever, I managed to stop this one at the right moment. Tak tahu malu betul. #suchafan #wheresBryan



Wendy Ng Yan Yee! So so cool this one and she's everywhere pun dekat Bukit Jalil lol.



nah korang punya favourite, Dhabitah Sabri. She was too shy. 



world champion, Cheong Jun Hoong. Dah jumpa dorang ni dulu before their events pun HAHAHA.




sebab kena pakai se-simple yang mungkin. pastu shawl kita lilit je okay sebab takyah cecantik sangat pun. and I've received few dms suruh buat tutorial tapi style shawl ni lilit biasa je tau.



Heyy! Found Bryan Lomas. Sent this photo to him and he replied. #biggestfan
tak dapat jumpa the real person, dengan gambar dia pun takpe.



I've seen her on TV berapa kali je, tapi so pretty in real life omg apakah. 
with Hanna Ramadhini



with Singaporean player.



wasn't a fan of her sister back then. The fact that it's her turn representing MAS now shows how time passes by so fast. Bring me back to those old days please. Tengok gambar ni terkenang pulak zaman minat Tan Boon Heong and KKK semua dulu. :'(



Thank you Farah for teman me to Bukit Jalil. Glad that you enjoyed! Too bad we didn't take a proper photo of us. #A33



Day 3. #ootd



Kakak BWP kita, #A33 lagi. Love how the bond between us #A33 still there, in fact, I belive it grows stronger that I always get excited if I run into my batchmates. Tak kesah la dulu pernah tegur ke tak, pernah rapat ke tak, but as long as dia batch saya and I remember that person, I would tegur. #stuckedwithmyschoollife



gambar mahal ni, with our sprinter, Khairul Hafiz. Sangatlah cool yang layan semua orang macam member dia je. All the best to you kid! Also, gambar ni telah menarik perhatian ramai sebab dia kan tengah viral HAHAHA.



I pity them cause saya sentiasa memalukan orang di sekeliling sejak dari zaman maktab sampai ntah tak tahu la bila. I saw Hakimi Ismail tp too shy to tegur sebab dia bapak orang so tak manis la gitu pastu good looking pulak makanya huhu je la and tbh, sungguh menyesal sehingga ke hari ini. #A33




looking super selekeh in here but I don't care. with these two sprinters from Singapore. Ok guys, I'm moving to Singapore now. Honestly, I wanted to take photo with @frappecal, ok please search dia kat Instagram now. Tp he was rushing so with these two also can la.




Azmin took this for me, tak tahu la kita yang lawa ke Azmin yang ada skills. What do you think? (tolong cakap the former one.)




Day 5. Drained and dusted.



Fakhri Khairuddin, our former diver. Maybe yall don't know him but I do, I watched this one on TV tau dulu, kenal dia pun sebab saing-saing Bryan, Ken nee Yeoh semua. Pastu ntah la rasa macam tersangat overwhelmed sebab dulu waktu kecik tau tengok sampai sekarang dah besar yet I still remember him. so friendly this guy! Kalau berkenan pls pm tepi.



saje post gambar ni sebab nak acah sikit. Bryan Lomas payungkan sister, korang takde en? 

gambar paling mahal yang pernah Sarah Hannani ada. with our one and only Bryan Nickson Lomas. Too speechless and honored to be able meeting him, and also mind-blown. I vividly remember I was in standard 4 when I had a tiny crush on this guy. It has been one of my dreams to meet him, always. Couldn't control my excitedness already. I'm not a person who takes picture during the night but an exception for this one. Photos taken weren't that pretty even though we looked for lighting.

but it's okay at least ada kan daripada takde langsung. I don't even know how to express what I felt, but I was starstruckked! After so many days coming back and forth to Bukit Jalil, my mission finally accomplished. I actually cried while walking to LRT because I was too too happy. 

Tbh, sister dah almost give up sebab macam takde harapan je nak jumpa but I'm glad and thankful that I met him. I swear man, it's gonna be awhile for my next fangirling, posted this photo, and Bryan liked pastu he commented as well so I guess I'm going to smile for the rest of my life.



Nurul Huda Abdullah. it's okay if you don't know her, I wasn't even born yet during her time. Zaman-zaman before Cai Lin lagi ni. My mum is a fan of her hence must to take photo! 



hey hey guess who guys!



marked the end of my mission. I had fun and all drained man I swear! I guess I have lost 3kgs now. broke the house rule by going out every day, and got scolded by my dad but I don't mind at all because I finally got what I wanted in the end. Rasa macam everything paid off sesangat ceh overnya.

I think I left a few pieces of me at Bukit Jalil that I miss going there so much. The feels, the ambience, and meeting those people I really want. Thank you to my friends whom I ajak to teman, and they said yes. You guys are amazing, sayang korang.

Semester 3 is starting real soon, in less than a week to be exact and I don't know what to feel, really. Need to prepare myself for a hectic semester ahead, I can feel that tons of assignments are all ready for me. :') as much as I am enjoying my holidays very well, but a part of me misses being that nerdy girl in class. Do pray for me.

also, thank you and thank you guys for making time to read my blog all these while. I received some Dms and messages on FB regarding my posts too, and they mean a lot to me, thank you so much for reading. Whatever I write on my blog, I hope my positivity finds its way to you. In shaa Allah. 

Take care everyone! Till my next post.

You May Also Like

2 comments