Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia UiTM J

by - September 10, 2016

Assalamualaikum wbt! so how's everyone doing? I'm doing fine and I'm in KL since it's mid sem break. and, without realizing, my first sem is about to say goodbye in less than few weeks. I don't even feel that I'm sitting for finals in few weeks time, how time flies. Basically, my time was packed with kawad, induction, quizes, tests & other events. However, tonight I would love to share my kawad experience, how I decided to join, what made me wanting to join kawad. so here you go, enjoy!

I joined JPAM's Kawad Kaki Team for Karnival PERKAD that was held few weeks ago, actually I was volunteering myself tho. Honestly, I didn't know how to kawad. Dulu zaman sekolah, if possible nak lari from kawad kaki ni semua, lagi-lagi waktu kat SAB dulu. Jangan cerita la how I gave stupid excuses sebab tak nak join kawad, I even changed my curriculum. Nevertheless, my dad once told me that I needed to experience these kind of stuff since I never had one :p

I still remember our very first training, it was on a fine evening. We had so called ice-breaking, it was conducted by two amazing commanders, Komander Khairol and lovely Komander Syamira. As time passed by, the bond among us grew. and until now, I never regreted of joining kawad. In fact, I gained a lot and it was indeed very amazing experience, something that even money couldn't buy.

What I learnt from this kawad kaki stuff, it wasn't just about discipline, it was more than that. For example, relationship among us team mates grow stronger each day. Everyone knows kawad is all about how the team needs to work together, each and everyone in the team has their own roles, and girls, we did it very well. oh and since our komander was the only guy, so let's just count him as a girl as well, boleh tak? HAHAHAH :p I never thought that I would enjoy every moment I had during kawad. Of course there was time I felt like quitting kawad because the pressure was too much, and not to forget when komanders told us there would be training tonight, this evening, bagi tahu last minute pulak, sumpah serabut sebab I had to reschedule my activities during that time. That was time I learnt how to manage my time properly, when to study, when to revise, when to rest. I guess it was a good thing since I wasn't procrastinating and I managed to balance my studies and kawad Alhamdulillah. Since this post mainly about kawad, I would be posting how contented I felt about my test results on my next post, my results weren't that bad tho, ada harapan 4.00 flat untuk first sem ceh. In shaa Allah aamiin.

few last days of training.

Alhamdulillah, our hard work really paid off. We won the first place for Kawad Kaki. I didn't expect that we would end up being a champion, but I believe it was our rezeki. Allah tahu how we worked for it, siang malam pagi petang kawad. We even tak balik for a month because kawad, and I must say it was totally worth it. Moreover, we managed to prove to everyone who looked down on us, that we deserved it, Let's keep it humble, there were other teams who did better than us, especially SUKSIS. Frankly speaking, I was so impressed with their performance, they did so well, still can't believe how we could end up being first AHAHAHA, tapi, like as I said before, maybe ni rezeki menang sebab usaha gigih semua orang.

 
JUARA KAWAD KAKI KARNIVAL PERKAD 2016

Apart from that, somehow I felt my life was incomplete because there was no more message sounded like these; "Malam ni kawad pukul 8:00. Jangan lambat", "Perhatian. Malam ni kawad. Kehadiran wajib" and no more spamming in group asking everyone to hurry up. It was really good that I got my life back, but, to be honest I miss those night training & torture. :( eh tipu je yang part torture tu.

Lastly, to my team mates, Fathiah, Wolf, Arissa, Aifa, Umi, Qilah, Nisah gedik, Ariefah, Big boss, Atikah, Raja, Nureen, Naziehehe, Miera Kasmira eeh gurau je, Alya, Hanis (My hanger is with you, tkpe keep it sebagai kenangan I tumpang iron tudung kat bilik), Tsara, Nissa, Imani, Husna, Yusra, Sarah, Sara, Bazlin, Su, and Ain, thanks for the beautiful memories until we even became as the best platun. Terima kasih juga sebab ajar kita kawad semua, thank you jugak for tolerating with my annoyingness, loudness, gedikness throughout our journey together. I wish you guys the best of luck and may our another two sems together would be filled with many beautiful and good memories In shaa Allah.

 
 
few days before PERKAD. 

with the team during dinner.

one with my Ketua Kompeni JPAM. (posting this because I look so beautiful HAHAHAH)

Candid photo simply the best.

Wolf & Big boss are definitely my favs, just because they are funny. Not to forget their pantun during kawad, they never failed to make me laugh kahkah,


ANDDD LASTLY, Tempat Ke-2 Keseluruhan Karnival PERKAD 2016:

antara kenangan manis zaman part one. Congrats to us all. Alhamdulillah.






You May Also Like

0 comments