oh hello UiTM J

by - July 05, 2016


Assalamualaikum wbt, it's been awhile since the last time I updated my blog. Life in Segamat has been so nice & lovely Alhamdulillah, I think I've never mentioned that I'm in UiTM Johor, doing Diploma of Business Studies there. Those who are close to me, would know what I actually wanted, and aware that this is not what I want, never thought of venturing into this course but I promised to myself that I would give my best for it In Shaa Allah.

What does it feel to study something that I don't like? I kept on blaming my SPM results, how bad it was, cursing myself for no reasons when I first knew I got into this course. I cried a lot that day. OK maybe you don't feel me, guys, imagine, you are going to study how to calculate again, which you never liked Mathematics, well ok la, I love to count, but only the easy ones ok. yknw Allah SWT is so fair, that He really makes it easy for me, Alhamdulillah. Didn't know that I'm actually good in Add Maths, and have the ability to teach my friends. aduh, berlagak pulak 

no, I'm not being cocky. indeed yes Alhamdulillah I could cope with the subjects very well, not that well but 75% I must say. I'm still hoping that I would get into Law or TESL. oh and for your information, my SPM results wasn't that bad, it was good enough with all my hard work actually paid off blergh. I keep on wondering why I got the tenth choice, as in why Business Studies?! It's been almost a month in Segamat, and I'm glad that I know how to manage my time very well. Thank you, MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba for teaching me about life, mostly. So many things that my previous school taught me, that I really want to be a better person in Segamat In shaa Allah. 

Maybe Allah has better plans for me, that He put me in this course. well, at least I got the chance to continue studies, so I better be thankful for it. Deep inside my heart, I really want to study law so bad, it's not that I want to be a lawyer, because I think this course offers a lot of better jobs with good salary. Not saying that Business Studies don't offer good jobs or whatsoever, but man, I think I don't have what it takes to be a businesswoman, haha macam la in Business Studies boleh jadi businesswoman ok I'm judging myself. I haven't fully google about what a student of Business Studies can be after she graduates, is there any jobs related to English? um, is it possible? well, I think I need to google about it noow, 


since tomorrow is Raya, I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish everyone, Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri Maaf Zahir & Batin. I am sorry for any misdeeds that I did directly or indirectly to you. May you have a great Lebaran this year and enjoy every tiny little moment with your loved ones. Stay safe & take care! :) X







You May Also Like

0 comments