SPM 2015

by - March 08, 2016

Assalamualaikum wbt everyone, syukur Alhamdulillah for my SPM results. I might not obtain straight As, yet I am grateful with what I got recently. I expected better nevertheless Allah knows better, so I gotta redha & accept it. I'd be lying if I say that I wasn't even upset & devastated. It was a though day I must say. It took me for awhile to finally move on & accept what Allah had written for me.

SPM may not be everything, it is the beginning in our journey of discovery so let's #staypositive. Allah is the best planner, maybe He wants to give you something better in the future in shaa Allah. Tipu la cakap tak sedih sebab I gave all my best for it, tapi sayang maybe rezeki saya bukan time SPM. Allah knows how I worked hard for SPM, how I struggled, how I studied, how I was into it, hence He gave what He thinks the best for me. 

Somehow, I just realised that we can't always get what we want in life, regardless of how much effort we put into SPM, if He says no it means no. Allah tu Maha Adil, He knows whats the best for us. Mungkin Dia tak tunjuk sekarang, mungkin nanti bila dekat university we'll get 4 flat kan? so #staypositive. The truth is, I am still sad, I wonder where did I go wrong and stuff I mean like, I studied ok duh. Whatever it is, past is past. Life goes on. :)

so guys, have you decided what course would you take in the future? I have decided mine, and I pray that I'll get into that course. Wish you guys the best of luck for interviews, applying scholarships, in whatever you guys do senang cerita. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate everyone for your results, SPM 2015 wasn't easy ok, Allah give whats the best for us, He knows better. To ACE33, thank you for the amazing memories, you guys mean a lot to me and of course don't you dare to forget me hehe. Bear in mind that SPM is not the end, we can do better in the future in shaa Allah.

You May Also Like

1 comments