One of beautiful blessings

by - January 30, 2016

Assalamualaikum wbt, it's been awhile since the last time I updated my blog. So, how's everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing fine in shaa Allah :)

Rifaie is a place where I learn agama with my family, and I was sent to Rifaie last month to follow a course there, it was lovely. Alhamdulillah I got to learn a lot of new things, and we were not allowed to use phone anyway. I survived because I had my MP3 with me so it was not a big deal for them to keep my phone. 


I gained a lot of new things about Islam since I am not really exposed to this kind of stuff. I enjoyed every moment we had at Rifaie, from the very start where I met my other half who is half human (she's crazy I tell you, but I love her) who is Wan Nur Afrina. I hope you are doing good in Egypt. Words can't describe how I really miss you and Kak Aisyah. I never thought that I would be so diligent in jotting down whatever Ustaz(s) said in classes. From super boring Fiqh class with Ustaz Zakwan till the ever so sleepy Bahasa Arab class with Ustaz Salman. I found Bahasa Arab was fun not until it got harder and even harder but ehey I miss learning those "
هو, هما, هم" There was a night where we got home around 12am because everyone had to memorize every each of it. Oh well, Alhamdulillah I passed. #kereknya 

Those days when we had our mengaji session with Ustaz Azizi were still vivid in my mind. I miss how gelabah I used to be in front of him, I miss how Pino and I were so into memorizing those beautiful surah(s) and I still remember when we got scolded by Ustaz Azizi because we were busy listening over how Kak Wafa finally converted into a Muslim. Oh and not to forget we ate in talam, it was an amazing experience though since it was not my first time eating in talam. To think of it, I am grateful that I could adapt myself easily there. I was not born from a wealthy family, but I am blessed with everything that I know that maybe not everyone can get and own what I have. #syukurselalu

Pino went home early (forever hate her because she left me alone, like come on dude, no one gonna layan my stories anymore) while Nuha went to Egypt earlier than them with her unfailing faith. However, Auni Firzanah and I got even closer after that since there were few girls left at Rifaie. I loved how I was surrounded that time, with good vibes and never ending knowledge about Islam. I would never forget Ustaz Nik because he was from Kelantan and I couldn't understand well what he said in class, oh well I needed a translator :p One of the best memories with Rifaie kids were when Maal Hijrah. We didn't have class but we were asked to memorize kitab Mukhtasar Abdullah Al-Harari at the park. It was fun because I enjoyed the view of trees there, since we were not allowed to go out from Rifaie, so I got a little bit jakun to see the world. 


and now, everything were just memories and history. Those kids left for Egypt 2 weeks ago, and I do miss them a lot. Somehow I think that we are not going to be close with each other again like how we used to. They are having their own life there and the least I can do is to pray the best for them in shaa Allah. I am not trying to be dramatic or looking so pathetic but it's the truth isn't? People come and go, and not everyone wants you in their life tho. They are a lot of ways to show how much you need that one person in life, not by making promises saying that you won't forget that one person because, promises were made to be broken. I have been there before and I know how it feels to be left. With that, I learnt how to appreciate those who always there with me, to love them, thanks Allah for beautiful friendships even though your friends are annoying and just getting on your nerves, in the end they are humans who will bright up your life. Lastly, it's not about old or new friends, the thing is, if we want that one person in our life, we won't leave him/her behind, so we will always keep in touch with them. As for me, I always pray to Allah to guide my friends and I to the right path and reunite us again in Jannatul Firdaus. Sorry if I am wrong but I am just telling what's in my mind right now. Take it positively and think again how you treat your friends all these while, is it a good one or vice-versa. May Allah place us all in Jannah in shaa Allah #self-reflection

You May Also Like

0 comments