Goodbye MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba

by - December 02, 2015

Bismillahirahmanirahim.

Assalamualaikum & hello to everyone who is reading my blog, the last time I updated my blog was in January and we are in December.

syukur Alhamdulillah I am done with school, still can't believe that SPM is oveer, and those who still have few papers left, I wish you nothing but the best of luck. and tonight, I am going to write about my 2 years in MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba.


2015. Few days before SPM began. Complete 509.
I was accepted into TGB, and I had only 6 days left before I officially leaving SMK Aminuddin Baki. I'd never thought that I was actually going to any MRSM, I was hoping for a SBP because I think SBP is way better than MRSM? :p I have never ironed my own clothes, I didn't even know how to wash my own clothes pfft. The thing that I am good at was obviously washing my own school shoes every 2 weeks, and not to forget those "kapur" days. I was so scared because I couldn't do anything by my own. That was me a year ago, itulah Sarah Hannani yang dulu sebelum dia masuk TGB. I am glad that TGB taught me how to be independent in every possible thing.

Then, I was placed in 409. To be honest, most of my classmates said I was so poyo back then, siap kena label "budak KL" but we got along so well, and I sat beside a girl named, Aida Mariah. She's from Tawau, Sabah (in case if you are reading this, I still remember you and your Remy stories) Azmin Raziq & Pearl were my second intake buddies in class well at least I wasn't alone. Life in TGB getting so much harder, and even harder. I went through those nights crying because I thought I wasn't strong enough. Tapi Allah SWT tu adil, two of my primary school seniors were in TGB as well, and I am more than glad that Aiman Syahmi (who is know pursuing his studies in US) always there for me, tak kira masa dan tempat ceh. His positive vibes never fail to make me feel that I can do it, and somehow he's the reason why I am always positive. 


class photo in 2014.
on our last day of form 4, I didn't know that I would love them during that time.

2014 - This was during UNGA. selfie with the whole classmates. Complete!

2014 - Minggu Aktiviti with my Fairuz B boys.
2014 - Minggu Aktiviti. I forgot what songs we sang but I remembered we didn't have chemistry at all. LOL.
To be honest, I spent too much time complaining over tiny little things heh. I promised to myself that I would create many beautiful memories during my senior year, Alhamdulillah, I love my form five's life and I am missing my classmates a lot. I never knw that my classmates are so sweet until they pranked me on my birthday. I would never forget that night, and what you guys did to me, it was heck fun ok, mandi hujan  tengah malam, kena simbah nescafe, tepung & semua benda la. Those sticky notes on my partition are so lovely and I loved it, and not to forget the video as well. I know I won't get things like that again next year.


2015 - Iftar with my beloved classmates with our Add Maths teacher, teacher Aishah.

2015 - sayang korang.

2015 - with our own class rep.
2015 - class picture on senior year. Love this class so so much.

2015 - night before our Biology paper.
Ohaniners, we surely had so many good times together. Remember those days when we had to study in lab for a week or more because class kena renovate? and remember how we girls got so excited when we knew that Cikgu Shah was going to teach us? remember when Baihaqi made his "4 darab 2" jokes during presentation BM? remember when we went to Malacca together? remember when we played bowling and it was fun, remember when Nurrin got STRIKEE? I'll cheerish those days, I am sure we are going to have many memories to be created in the future. I still can't get over how spontaneous I was when I said Cikgu Yunus sembang. :p I still feel bad though. but I said sorry to Cikgu Yunus for a few times, and when I had to be his macai was funny. Remember when we had little misunderstanding and if you guys noticed la, we actually got even closer, and accepting each other's flaws after that.

tempat lepak kalau nak gerak ke lab. Don't I look so cute?
hello boys! You guys were skinny.
I am blessed with amazing and very kind hearted friends who were there when I was sick, I was admited due to appendix a week before SPM, a week ok I am not kidding. Everyone was so concern about me hehe ceh, I miss hospital though. I would like to thanks Adleen Insyirah for all those teachings, you never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I doakan you’ll achieve what you want in life amin.
I love my everyday view in 2015.

Loves.

2015 - Before bowling

2015 - Raya bersama kecoh satu kelas tema hijau tapi apa tah ada pink, biru semua.


If goodbye was that easy, I would not end up crying looking back through our class photos. Thank you for these amazing two years, guys. Thank you for tolerating with my loudness, and annoyingness. Thank you for being one of the best reasons in MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba. Yeap, knowing you guys in TGB is one of the greatest blessings in my life. Alhamdulillah. I am glad school is over cause surely there will be no more ro-call Subuh and my name won’t be called for many times in Surau because I didn’t go for Subuh prayers. And, in shaa Allah we are going to see each other next March and everyone will get good results amin.



2015 - LAST DAY OF SPM. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba, you were my biggest nightmare, yet you are one of the sweetest things that ever happened to me. My life was so miserable, absurdly miserable because of you. You taught me a lot of things, especially when it comes to friends and life. I used to think why Allah placed me in TGB, but now, I have the answer already, and I know everyone has the answers too. I am not looking forward to Uni’s life. I wish ACE 33 the best of luck in the future and do not forget me ok.


Love, 
Sarah Zainal

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. i am expecting pictures from tgb's sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai, what happen to you now ? i mean, what are u pursuing and which college u attending ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I took Diploma in Business Studies after SPM, then I decided to pursue Degree in Finance. I'm currently in my last semester and doing my internship :)

      Delete
  3. Hello how long does it takes for you to adapt in mrsm tgb? Rn i am very worried about my future here and a bit sad because i am missing my old sch sm ;(

    ReplyDelete