Goodbye November

by - December 02, 2014

Assalamualaikum wbt!


so, go-kart was 2 days ago. and I had so much fun. Would like to thanks Irfan Zaidi (MIZ) for organizing the event. I don't even know when was the last time I went for go-kart. Hehe :p 
I arrived at the Sepang Circuit around 9:15 & many of them were there already. The event began with recitation doa and briefing. We were divided into two groups, A & B.

Fortunately, MIZ and his brother were in my groups. I was so nervous haha cause it's been awhile, & I was a lil bit excited when Ahek and I were placed in the same group :p We practiced for 12 mins and thank God no accidents ok :p I drove too slow man, that everyone could actually over take me more than twice!! but then who cares, as long I am safe and I called myself  "pemandu berhemah" on tht day.

Then, we watched the other team. They were so fast!! but not as fast as MIZ and his brother. They were so good, nergh it's their game pun :> We took photos while waiting for them to finish. Later, we started to play again. Ahek kept with his mission to beat me heh. Then, this time I had to endure the pain of 2 accidents. It was tragic. Bruises all over my body & I had enough sleep that night ahh Alhamdulillah.

My first and the worst accident yesterday was when I hit Qibah's go-kart, I don't know who should be blamed because I was drifting & it was almost at the corner, and when the time I wanted to control my go-kart (I hope you get what I meant) then by that time Qibah's go-kart was in the wrong way, and I couldn't control my go-kart and our go-karts went BUMPPEEED! and ofc I was so scared with my go-kart that couldn't break and we hit the barrier. My hand hurt a lot because I had to control the stereng and it was so heavy with my highest speed at that time. Thank God no serious injury.

The faci(s) helped us with the go-karts and I continued my race. I drove with slow and steady because I didn't want any accident to happen again..but unfortunately, I was driving too slow and Ahek was driving too fast that he could over take me and padan muka cause his gokart was in a wrong way (just like what happened to Qibah) and I thought luck was my side because I could avoid his go-kart but at the same time I hit Miz's go-kart and made my go-kart turned to a wong way. :< I stucked at there with Shafikka. HAHAHA still blaming Ahek for that but it wasn't really his fault :p

Then, we had few minutes recess and I enjoyed watching how good group B could be! I am amazed because they were so fast yet no accidents. or is it, my group is so lame but I love them hehe x) Umar said "tak cool la sebab takde accident" and yes indeed. We took some photos while waiting for our turn to race for time qualification.

The time qualification was so good hehe, and of course Sarah Hannani still the last one man. I don't give a damn, who cares as long as I am not the last one ok thank God for that! and our last race was few minutes after everyone finished the time qualification. The losers group raced first rather than the fast racers in the another group. lol I thought Ahek was too fast like he said, he won :p yet he still in the same group as mine HAHAHAH stupid man. and, Azri was in my group as well!! Prove that I raced well than them ok^^

My last race was good enough, I didn't really speed but thank God I wasn't the last one hehe, made it to be on the 9th place out of 12 racers pfft. and, Ahek & Azri were too good that they could over take me twice. They even waved at me man they are so mean sigh. but major respect to Lela & Qibah that they raced so well, hehe they were only 4 girls anyway. They were speeding all the time and left me at the back. Over all, it was a good race. So proud with myself.

The other group raced so fast of course, and they were so good. Racing is so boys hehe. We ended the event with price giving ceremony. and took some group photos before we went home. I would like to thank, Irfan Zaidi & his family again for organizing the event, I had fun the whole time. The bruises over my body are priceless, and thank you to my lame group for having me as the slowest member ever, at least I didn't make you guys be at the bottom hehe. Would love to go for go-kart again in the future. In a nutshell, racing is so not my game. What a way to end my weekend, my last Sunday of November & November itself. Assalamualaikum, December. :)

Group photo after the event, hehe 


Salam. :-)




You May Also Like

0 comments