Experience is the best teacher

by - March 31, 2019

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, I'm sorry that I have been busy and packed with classes over the past few weeks. I am currently doing my Degree (Finance) in UiTM Puncak Alam, so far everything gets better each day Alhamdulillah.



I never imagined that I would cry inside the bus, after I performed my solat, always feeling tired because it was so crowded and Palam is huge. I always hated crowded places, I couldn't stand them. I miss Segamat so much, everything was easy back then. UiTM Palam is perfect, tiada apa yang kurang but it's just me who spends so much time complaining over petty things.




Then I realized that things would never be easy if I keep acting like these. The reason why I have been away and not exposing so much where I am right now is that I am still waiting patiently for UPU results. I just hope I would get into my uni-dream, the one and only number one uni in Malaysia.




Asked my classmate back in TGB who is currently studying in UM so that I could get a bigger picture of how does life work there and if I were to conclude it would be, an adult version of Tun Ghafar Baba.


Heart. Attack. For. 5 seconds.

We talked for almost 2 hours, that left me thinking, am I actually ready for it? Suddenly those what-ifs came in the mind, I was scared. Or perhaps, I think too much. I guess it's the latter one.

She even mentioned that I could nail it one more time in UM because she believed that I learnt the best in TGB to be where I am now. Then we talked how that hell of days in MRSM taught and shaped us in some ways that we never thought of being.

Even if I didn't get out from TGB as an excellent student, but the lessons gained matters. Maybe I didn't know how to manage my time properly, maybe I didn't know the right way of studying, maybe I was too busy hating to be placed there or perhaps, it wasn't just my rezeki back then. 

I accepted it. I moved on.

I had always wanted to go back and inspire the juniors, and I knew the only way for me to be able doing that by completing my Diploma with flying colours. Alhamdulillah, indeed it was. My diploma was definitely a stepping stone for me as I received an email saying I was selected as candidates - Anugerah Graduan Terbaik Universiti two weeks ago. Crazy and up to this day, I am thankful that I have come way too far. Alhamdulillah.

My friend and I even concluded that there is always a reason why we have to go through something that Allah SWT has planned for us because He wanted us to learn. No matter how difficult it may seem, we can pull it through sebab Tuhan tak kejam. Takdir Tuhan tak pernah salah. He puts us in a certain situation because He knows we are strong enough to endure it. Even if we doubt ourselves million times, He knows the best so have faith in Him.



I had always stay positive to myself during my diploma days, I wanted to prove to everyone who looked down on me, that SPM isn't everything but indeed it is the beginning of everything. So I guess I smacked them right in the face.

Someone left a beautiful comment on one of my stories that I posted two years ago. To this unknown, thank you for dropping by, you don't know how much this means a lot to me. I was like you before. These are the reasons why I wanted to inspire people, it's okay not to be okay. It is okay to fail once in a while because Rome doesn't build in one day. I wanted to acknowledge our sick society who determine one's future based on SPM results to stop comparing with one another.



Different people tested differently. We shouldn't compare our strengths and weakness with each other, people are blessed differently. Some are blessed with stable financial background but tested with a family problem, some people are blessed with smart brains yet with no common sense, some might not be good in education yet still can earn money in his/her own ways. and that's rezeki, different people go through their own journeys.

 "what is meant for you will reach you even if it is beneath two mountains, and what isn't meant for you, won't reach you even if it is between your lips"

I am proud to see some of my batchmates who were in the same boat as me, strived in whatever they are taking now. You know who you are. One of them is my close friend whom we started to get closer since my first day in Segamat. We were never close back in high school, but life does work mysteriously. I pray that we all will fly even higher taking our batch name, ACE33 all over the world. Aaamiin Ya Rabbal Alamin.



Surreal how these past few years have been, yet I still can't believe I'm pursuing my degree already, to be in the course that never thought of taking is even crazier. I hope I can make it through until the end, in shaa Allah.

Until then, goodbye for now! X

You May Also Like

0 comments